Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dachshunds - The Coconut

This is why I like Dachshunds, this is my dog Coconut. I know dogs don't neccessarily fit in with the theme of my blog BUT....he is 2nd hand as I got him from the pound so I think he counts as a collectible. I picked him up from the Spearwood pound in the earlies noughties, about 2003 I think. I instantly fell in love with him but I had to sell it to Chris, my husband. Coconut had been mistreated and was a scrawny little mess with long curled over nails but I saw the potential, I just had to have the little drowned rat. Yes.... he does have an attitude problem and an exceptionally loud bark for a little dog and yes.... he does hate all other dogs and even latches onto their faces with force from time to time but at home he is a perfect angel....sometimes. Flaws and all, I wouldn't swap him for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment