Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Compact #23 - Black Enamel Compact

Compact #23 - Black Enamel with Diamante Compact - I bought this compact from a quaint little shop on Albany Highway in Victoria Park. It is never EVER open and it frustrates the hell out of me as I squish my face against their window all the time. I don't know how they make any money, maybe they sell all their stuff on ebay...anyway I digress. One day I was driving past and saw the the door open so I slammed on the skids and ran in. There was no one inside but the door was open...weird. So I stole this compact and ran out. Only kidding....I yelled out and some lady came out but surprise suprise they were closed and she was just picking something up. What the? Maybe they run drugs out of there...who knows. Anyway I managed to talk her into letting me look around at the things I had been spying on through the window for months. I spied this little black diamante compact, lovely ain't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment