Sunday, October 11, 2009

Collecting from a young age

When I was a kid I collected all sorts of things like stamps, stickers, swap cards and even hippopotamus figurines. Unfortunatley I do not have anthing to show for all this early collecting which is quite sad. I have lost, sold or given away all my treasured childhood finds. Things haven't changed much since I have become an adult and I dabble here and there with different collections. To prevent me from losing track of my collections in the future I have decided to start this blog so I can write about all my interests, collectibles and things I find cool. I hope you enjoy it :) Below is a little crafty pig I made last night while watching tv. It came as a box kit and you just had to sew all the bits together. I like craft but my technique is a bit sloppy, this took me way longer to make than it should have...notice the dodgy stitching. I think I'll call him Piggly Wiggly.

2 comments: