Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bits and Bobs in my kitchen

Now what do we have here, bits and bobs from all over the shop. Starting top right we have a little dachshund (I like dachshunds), underneath is a cool little handmade box I bought in Greece when I was there for my 21st birthday in 1999, under this is a Maple Tea Box which I picked up in Banff, Canada in 2008, 19 of the 20 tea bags still inside as the tea is horrible. It tastes like 20 sugars and some arsenic. I have a small collection of tea boxes as the brightly coloured designs always attract my eye. Right of this is a little ceramic dachshund I picked up at the Claremont Antiques Fair a few years ago and finally an Elmstock Tea Box that I nabbed from the Dome in Cottesloe when I used to manage it in 2003.
I almost forgot the little green Vee-Dub, I used to be obsessed with these cars and I always wanted one when I got my licence. Unfortunatley I took the easy road and bought a sensible car that never breaks down, my Echo has no character though. This little Volkswagon reminds me of my favourite car and what I would be driving if I was cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment